Collection and Use of User Data
CadizSolutions may collect personal information from users through various means, including but not limited to website registration forms, contact forms, and analytics tools. This collected information may include:
1. Personal Identifiable Information (PII): – Full name – Email address – Phone number – Postal address
2. Traffic Data – Non-personally identifiable information: – IP addresses – Type and version of the web browser – Operating system and device information – Date and time of website visits – Referring website addresses – Clickstream data
The information collected allows CadizSolutions to offer products, services, and information tailored to each user’s needs and interests.
Storage and Protection of User Data
CadizSolutions takes reasonable measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of collected user data. Some security measures include:
- Regular risk assessments and vulnerability testing
- The usage of secure servers and encryption protocols during transmission
- Limited access to personal information only by authorized personnel
- Periodic review of security policies and procedures
While CadizSolutions endeavors to implement stringent security measures, no security system is completely foolproof. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of data transmission over the internet or storage methods used.
Compliance with GDPR and CCPA
CadizSolutions complies with international data protection regulations including GDPR and CCPA. Personal data is processed lawfully and transparently, ensuring user consent and legitimate business interests as the legal basis for processing. Users have the following rights over their personal data:
1. Right to Access: Users may request details and copies of the personal information CadizSolutions holds about them. We will respond to these requests within the timeframe specified by applicable law.
2. Right to Correction: Users have the right to request correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information held by CadizSolutions by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
3. Right to Deletion: Users may request deletion of their personal information if it is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected or if they withdraw their consent. Retention periods may apply for certain data types to comply with legal obligations.
4. Right to Objection and Restriction of Processing: Users may object to the processing of their personal information on legitimate grounds or request certain restrictions on processing activities.
Third-party Data Sharing
CadizSolutions strictly controls the sharing of user data with third parties. We only share personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When explicit user consent has been obtained.
- When sharing information with trusted service providers who assist in delivery, operation, or improvement of our services (such as hosting providers or marketing agencies).
- To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests.
Third parties are also required to respect the privacy and security of user data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding the collection, storage, or usage of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
- Postal address:
CadizSolutions aims to address any privacy-related issues promptly and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Last updated: 02-Oct-2023
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Contact Us.